Indoor soccer is a fast-paced, competitive form of soccer played on a hard surfaced, basketball sized court with a low bounce ball. Each age bracket plays 5 v 5; 4 Field Players and a Goalie. The maximum roster size for each team is 10.
The program is structured differently than the outdoor seasons. Teams will be allowed to practice twice a week. There are no friendly games, only tournaments throughout the season. Each tournament does require an additional fee. Tournament participation will be decided by each individual coach and team.
- Registration for Indoor Soccer runs from Mid October to Mid November.
- The season runs from December 1 until the first week of March.
- Indoor soccer is available for all players
- Cost: $65 registration fee plus applicable tournament fees.*
* U8s will attend a limited number of tournaments. Instead, the U8 program places an emphasis on fun, sportsmanship and the development of ball skills. Each practice session will include games and activities to keep young athletes engaged while learning the basic skills to become a soccer player.
Below is a tentative list of the local indoor tournaments:
Jan 7-9 Gillette
Jan 14-16 Rapid City
Jan 28-30 Spearfish
Feb 11-13 Belle Fourche
Feb 18-20 Gillette
Feb 25-27 Spearfish
Mar 4-6 Rapid City
Uniforms are required for U10-U14 teams and must be purchased through soccer.com. Information on how to purchase uniforms can be found here.
If you have any other questions regarding Indoor, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
See where soccer games are played in Spearfish.
See if registration is open and what you need to do.
See who the coaches will be this year.