Indoor soccer is a fast-paced, competitive form of soccer played on a hard surfaced, basketball sized court with a low bounce ball. Each age bracket plays 5 v 5; 4 Field Players and a Goalie. The maximum roster size for each team is 10.
The program is structured differently than the outdoor seasons. Teams will be allowed to practice twice a week. There are no friendly games, only tournaments throughout the season. Each tournament does require an additional fee. Tournament participation will be decided by each individual coach and team.
- Registration for Indoor Soccer runs from Mid October to End of October.
- The season runs from the 1st week in December until the first week of March.
- Indoor soccer is available for all players U8 and above.
- Cost: $75 registration fee plus applicable tournament fees.*
* U8s will attend a limited number of tournaments. Instead, the U8 program places an emphasis on fun, sportsmanship and the development of ball skills. Each practice session will include games and activities to keep young athletes engaged while learning the basic skills to become a soccer player.
Below is a tentative list of the local indoor tournaments:
- December 15-17: Sturgis
January 5-7: Spearfish
January 13-14: Gillette
January 19-21: Rapid City
February 3-4: Belle Fourche
February 9-11: Spearfish
- February 16-18: Gillette
- March 1-3: Rapid City
Uniforms are required for U10-U14 teams and must be purchased through Alpine Impressions. You can order uniforms on our team store site.
If you have any other questions regarding Indoor, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.