The U14 program will begin expanding player understanding of the game as much as the players technical and game maturity will allow. Developing tactical concepts of the game while continuing to develop technical abilities. Whole team tactical concepts and strategies are introduced. Training sessions become more tactically complex and nuanced, covering various formations, strategies and tactics.
- The program, which is usually 8-10 weeks in duration, is offered in the fall and spring.
- If you are a 7th or 8th grade girl, you have the option of playing HS soccer in the fall.
- If you are a 7th or 8th grade boy, you have the option of playing HS soccer in the fall.
- With many electing to play HS soccer, the teams may be coed in the fall, or we may look at partnering with other local clubs.
- Training sessions are run by licensed coaches 2-3 times a week, dates and times to be determined by the coaches.
- Combination of friendly games and local tournaments (for an additional fee) on the weekends. Teams for games and tournaments will be formed by trying to align individual players’ ability with the competitiveness of the games.
- Opportunities for players to enhance their skills and play in regional tournaments through supplemental soccer programs and partnerships (information available upon request)
- Registration fees are $75 per season
- Uniforms must be purchased through Alpine Impressions. You can purchase these uniforms on our team store.